Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Dark is shadow
Hello Fellow Pandas!

I was feeling generous to the community and a while ago i was giving stuff to the community (In RP 10). I wish to make a giveaway as well. Format is here.
This is for the ppl who dont pvp on ph since before i made a 50k pvp bb giveaway.

Format:
IGN:
Steam Link:
Favorite RP Server:
Things you done for the community:
What you gonna do with the money:

Winners announced in Nov 4
Last edited by Dark is shadow on October 31st, 2017, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushy liked this
By Aren
IGN: Ya know me as "Aren"
Favorite RP Server: 10 for sure
Things you done for the community: Well as a trial moderator i help keep the peace for the community and help with a variety of situations.
What you gonna do with the money: Use it for attachment refunds.
By sneadera
IGN: chief sneadera
Favorite RP Server: 10
Things you done for the community: Im a mod and police captain
What you gonna do with the money: i will buy police equipment and get a base
By Danny Dog
IGN: Stan

Favorite RP Server: 13

Things you done for the community: I was a moderator previously so I helped that way.

What you gonna do with the money: Build my shop. I currently have 3k and I could do with the money.
By Danslayer8
IGN: PizzaJutsu
Favorite RP Server: 10
Things you done for the community: Moderate here, Moderate there, Being a good friend and helper here and there, Being a fun guy here and there etc. :)
What you gonna do with the money: Use it in moderating as spare money or when I feel like donating it to someone! :)
By ACerealBowl
ACerealBowl
What have I done: I was a SuperMod
Why I need money: So I can buy useless shit
By SpadesOfJack
IGN: SpadesOfJack
Favorite RP Server: Pandahut #10
Things you done for the community: Helped new people when I was obsessed on Pandahut; awhile ago, nothing yet since I came back to Pandahut :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
What you gonna do with the money: Help new people or build my shop xD
By garaminha
IGN: garaminha
Favorite server: 10
What i did: i made 200 pizza give away 3 times, i gave alot of people free food
What will i do with the money: i will give people free stuff,and ill refund people in modsits
By Knightowl
IGN: Knightowl
Favorite RP Server: #13 fun to play with friends
Things you done for the community: Help people when they need anything and im a police in 13
What you gonna do with the money: i want use the money to build a hotel in 13 as people dont have much money to make a base
By tMoist
Format: Yes
IGN: T-Moist ofc
Favorite RP Server: 10 since no-one is on 13 in my timezone :(
Things you done for the community: I am building an extension of Tiillo's gas station community where I'm planning to make an apartment that will be rentable for a very cheap price. Kinda like a homeless shelter but you have to pay a very small amount of money.
What you gonna do with the money: idk buy some more windows for the apartment windows are expensive man

EDIT: Here is my ID64 76561198346359181

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!