Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Helena
I'm currently looking for a new pfp to wear by my name, the current one i use is a slight edit i made for myself but is not good enough and looking up BananAsriel in google is rather cringy and i wanted to die when i did it and regretted it, so i thought that given that i would mostly use the pfp because of pandahut, why not let people show me what they got! and so i decided to make this. the theme for the image, as if it wasnt obvious already, is BananAsriel
picture must be bigger than 600x600px, but you get bonus points if your submission is 1080x1080 or bigger! oh yes give me the HD mmmmmMM

this is how it goes babs

Your ingame name:
Your SteamID64 / Profile link:
Your submission:

The winner of this competition will be given 250k Bamboo in PVP
i will choose the winner next next week February 10th at 10 pm EST
on a side note, give that admins will see this post, can i have me forum name changed plz thanks <3
Your ingame name: TomatoChunks
Your SteamID64 / Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TomatoChunks/
Your submission:
Attachments
images.png
images.png (208.76 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
By iMC
Your ingame name: iMC
Your SteamID64 / Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imco9
Your submission: Image
idk what I am doing.
Did you know fruit stickers are 100% edible? They're regulated by local health authorities, so they are safe to eat. However, they don't really break down in your system, they just pass through.
Contact me for 1080x1080 HD version.
By Jfrog137
Unfortunately, I have to get around for work however here is a picture I made for you to review I had some more ideas but I already have worked on this for 4 hours including drawing and using my tools to cut crop and form the picture the way it is hope it gets some feedback at least?
Attachments
Supreme Leader.jpg
Supreme Leader.jpg (135.09 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
Mushy liked this
By Jfrog137
Unfortunately, I have to get around for work however here is a picture I made for you to review I had some more ideas but I already have worked on this for 4 hours including drawing and using my tools to cut crop and form the picture the way it is hope it gets some feedback at least?
The image can be rescaled to any format and needs!
When is the winner going to be announced? The giveaway was supposed to end 2 weeks ago.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!