Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
-Ingame name: nbhIsHere
-Discord name: nbhIsHere#1945
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: When I helped a new player and they become my friend
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: buy a blimp and build something cool on it and fly around the map.
PeachyPoro, Mr AJ liked this
-Ingame name: lazzeviet
-Discord name: lazzeviet#8948
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: meeting peachy (aka senpai which means somebody of higher experience, hierarchy, level, or age in the organization who offers assistance, friendship, and counsel to a new or inexperienced member) and having my own clan.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: mostly I'm gonna using it for my clan or to store it in my bank.

also this is completely unrelated but.. rip rick astley [url]https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/rick ... .html{/url]
PeachyPoro liked this
By skate
-Ingame name: skate
-Discord name: skate#2082
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: shooting rpg into crowd of people and 15 dead bodys where counted
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: gamble
PeachyPoro, Mr AJ liked this
By Saf
-Ingame name: Saffanator
-Discord name: Saf#2859
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: none
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: nothing
PeachyPoro liked this
-Ingame name: slimester
-Discord name: simponiide#6666
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: When I got my first shadowstalker mk2
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Build a business.
PeachyPoro liked this
-Ingame name: BrotherChiChi
-Discord name: BrotherChiChi#8164
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: when i murdered a cop and had a police helicopter chase me.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: invest into other businesses or huge rave.
By Magik
-Ingame name:Magic
-Discord name:Magic
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: when peachy reported that placing a plate b4 arrest is trolling
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?:keep it

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!