Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By PeachyPoro
Hello epic gamers. My name is PeachyPoro, and I would like to start the tradition of a monthly giveaway hosted by yours truly. October, 2020 will be the start of this monthly tradition, and I hope to keep this alive as long as possible!

The guidelines for these monthly giveaways are very simple. There will be a total of 3 grand giveaways a month, with 2 small bi-weekly giveaways and one grand giveaway at the end of each month.
-XX/1-15/2020: $25,000 bamboo
-XX/16-30(31)/2020: $25,000 bamboo
-Grand giveaway: XX/1-30(31): $50,000-$100,000 bamboo*
*prize amount varies depending on my balance and profits

In celebration of the start of this tradition, this month's grand prize will be at $100,000 bamboo no matter my balance or profit.

Please submit your entries in the following format:
-Ingame name:
-Discord name:
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining:
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?:

Thank you all for taking your time to check out this giveaway, and look forward to more in the upcoming months!

**Some minor disclaimers: This giveaway is intended as a act of kindness to those who need the money. If you are financially strong and stable on the server, I ask that you reconsider before submitting an entry. Now, this does not mean you can not enter. Entries are randomly selected via a google randomizer. All entries must be submitted before the stated due dates. If you submit your application after lets say XX/15/2020, you will not be eligible for the first bi-weekly giveaway, however you will continue to be eligible for the remaining giveaways. This applies to all due dates. If you know someone who could use the money, but they do not have a forums account, feel free to dm me on discord at Jacklay43#7405 their username and I will manually add them to the giveaways. Thank you all, loves you lots.**
Nicolas liked this
By JTD
-Ingame name: JTD
-Discord name: JTD#6592
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: time when Frosty still liked me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzu4rBcfX-4
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: keep it in my balance to use oneday
PeachyPoro liked this
By lawyer
Ingame name: Lawyer
-Discord name: Lampz#5529
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Pablo Escobar gave me a helicopter in panda hut 13 and I blew up 7 people and got banned
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: I’m going donate to Elon musk
By Nicolas
Ingame name: Nicolas
-Discord name: Nícőlás𓆏#0001
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Well, I remember when me and some other people would harras people for speeding over 2 MPH and saying "SLOW DOWN!!" it was amazing
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Well, I'm planning to just save up for stuff that I want and maybe give away a few of it
PeachyPoro liked this
-Ingame name:GregtheMeg O.P.S
-Discord name:diamondrelic05#4128
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: I met a person named house when I started and he taught me a lot about the server and how to play it. And I got police raided
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: If I win I will Probably buy my stuff back from when the police raided me or I will buy sentrys and protect my base.
PeachyPoro liked this
Ingame name: BlueBerry
-Discord name: BlueBerry#5010
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Miku Giving 15k me for blowing up 4 people with a helicopter in a blizzard on 13
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Probably Random shit like a blood bowl arena next wipe
PeachyPoro, Mr AJ liked this
Ingame name: Jimmy but i changed it to CalmestTomcat76
-Discord name: CalmestTomcat76#9343
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Stopping jerri from getting robbed from slimester
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: use to start my lawyer career
PeachyPoro liked this
-Ingame name: TomatoChunks
-Discord name: TomatoChunks#2020
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: When JacobandTay false raided the entire server on 13 and got perma banned. Also this.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Shove it up my ass
PeachyPoro liked this
-Ingame name: Keiko
-Discord name: Keiko#0031
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: I asked you ''are you funding new players'' front of Doughnuts Shop at Seattle.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: I'll start a business and build a base for myself.
PeachyPoro liked this
-Discord name:DomZPlayZ#5508
-Name one memorable moment you've had in the server ever since joining: meeting the ones that made me stay in the server, Taco Bell, Ricardo, Lawyer, and unknown
Whats the most likely are you gonna use the prize money for if you win: i would likely use it to help out my friends when base building, also use it for myself since am slowly going broke, and maybe maybe help out new players start off
PeachyPoro, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!