Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
Christmas 10 MILLION bamboo giveaway!
As you may know, I have been on pandahut for a while, and in this time I have accumulated a large balance on RP. Recently coming to the decision that I know how to manage my income well enough and honestly don't care about it as much as I used to, I have decided to pay it forward. Christmas and December are about giving, family, community, and supporting others. I want to support the community that I love and has brought me a lot of fun over the years. Especially with the ongoing pandemic, I want to generate something nice and improve the mood of others during these trying times around a time you should be joyous and happy!

The giveaway will have a total of 27 winners, with various prize levels.
  • The lowest possible amount is 100k, with 12 winners totaling 1.2 million.
    The next prize is 250k, with 8 winners totaling 2 million.
    Then the next prize level is 500k, with 4 winners. This totals 2 million.
    The last 3 prizes available are for three things outside of randomization, one will go to the best story, one will go to a player who does not have a rank on the server, and the last will go to whoever receives the most nominations from others. These last three amounts are 1.6 million, they must also apply to the giveaway to receive this.
Rules:
  • You cannot nominate yourself
    No troll applications(All offtopic posts deleted)
    Please be respectful
    Drawings will be announced December 24th, and bamboo will be given on December 25th.
    You may not win multiple prizes except the top 3 rewards and if not enough people enter.
To enter the giveaway please copy this application and fill it out. Missing any part can result in you sadly being void from the drawing. Thank you, and goodluck! :hystericalpanda:

In game name:
Discord name and identifier(ex. Outspace#0263):
Steamid64(ex. 76561198273162335):
Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord):
What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today:
Astro, Mushy, Nicolas and 6 others liked this
In game name:JTD

Discord name and identifier: JTD#6592

Steamid64: 76561198432345841

Who you nominate for biggest prize: Dolan

What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: I will alwase cherish that time when I was building the giant chicken statue and frosty was there by my side helping me get rid of the trollers and nobs

And I will also alwase cherish that time when the first Washington customs was made (the 4x3x3 in Seattle next to the big j fast food) it was a time when frosty and captain price was best imployies and we had fun rping

And that time when epical made the 4x4x3 law in Seattle so I had to talk to him and try to convince him that I can keep my customs in Seattle but he said no so I had to move it and It was still a time when we had them big trucks and so I put my stuff in the big truck and some toxic kid came to my truck and stole it drove off and blew it up

Also 4x4x3 in Seattle rule was first a law gamers
Not wanting to enter the giveaway.

Just wanted to say that I am thankful for our community and for our awesome staff team that Miku/Mushy and the other admins let me be apart of. We all appreciate the hard work you guys put in to keep things running smoothly in the most chaotic of times. You guys don't understand how much many people look forward to returning this community everyday, making them feel like they belong and that they are always welcome. I have come about to some misfortunes recently, but this community is one thing that helps me keep my head up in the darkest of times.

Regardless, this giveaway is awesome and I wanted to say thank you on behalf of the wonderful player base as I am sure they appreciate it greatly. You do great work as an admin and this just goes one step further to show how awesome you really are.

:bamboo:
G3r4ld1n3, MattCobra, Jerry / Tony and 5 others liked this
Discord name and identifier(ex. Outspace#0263): Nícőlás𓆏#9982 (IGN= Nicolas)
Steamid64(ex. 76561198273162335): 76561198320744194
Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord): I would nominate matt cobra
What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: I remember when someone (I forgot their name :( ) helped me through the RP #10 experience, they helped me build a base, helped me build up money and cash, I just want to thank them for everything they did
MattCobra liked this
In game name: Blew
Discord name and identifier(ex. Outspace#0263): Blew#2331
Steamid64(ex. 76561198273162335): 76561198285330939
Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord): SnowingFate
What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: well basically one of my homies got me back on the right path and i stoped all shit i used to do.
in-game name: Candyvan

Discord name and identifier: candy#7873

Steamid64: 76561198415426684

Who you nominate for the biggest prize(Ign or discord): Vukco

What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today:

I remember quite a while back, I had a lot of problems back then, everything was sort of falling apart, let's just say my house was quite noisy, both my parents had legal trouble and stuff, I had a new neighbour, he looks like an educated man, and he approached me, a kid who doesn't exactly take care of himself, and he was actually nice to me, he would ask how my day was every time I step outside of the house which was quite rare, and he would, hold a conversation with me, not forced, an actual conversation that he enjoyed, and I felt that. For that, I'm eternally grateful.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
In game name: Dolan
Discord name and identifier(ex. Outspace#0263): Dolan#4904
Steamid64(ex. 76561198273162335): 76561198403592878
Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord): K.Rome
What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: Once I just said I was poor and K.Rome gave me 500k bamboo. He is the most gamer man ever and super wholesome. Such a nice guy
In game name: Not Yoda
Discord name and identifier(ex. Outspace#0263): Nate#7448
Steamid64(ex. 76561198273162335): 76561198345998981
Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord): TripleY3
What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: When i first joined back people cared but Triple i guess wanted to get to know me and now i'm in his group and we rule the server !
In game name: nbhIsHere

Discord name and identifier: nbhIsHere#1945

Steamid64: 76561198848416898

Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord): DaSquareHead

What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: when I first joined #10 I went to seattle and some guy called DaSquareHead helped me learn how to play, gave me a house, and we had fun together. he still plays and is active so I want him to get a prize.
Last edited by G3r4ld1n3 on December 2nd, 2020, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astro liked this
Hi

In game name: TripleY3

Discord name identification: TripleY3#7168 / 76561198355622585

Who you nominate for Ign or discord): SweatyBanana04 / Sweatybanana04#2633

What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: SweatyBanana04

sweaty made me join this server early this year, and we are still playing till this day. He learned me alot of things about pandahut, and i appreciate it thats why i want him to win the money because hes always saying triple gimme money im poor and i have his account hes actually poor so

Yeh thats all hope u win sweaty <3

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!