Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By BrotherChiChi
Giving away 500,000 BB to two players. Enter your information down below, you could also suggest someone else to get it. I will pick who i think deserves it. Heres my id64, 76561198252338646
Please submit your entries in the following format:
-Ingame name:
-Discord name:
-ID64 or steam link:
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining:
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?:
-Suggest another Player:
Outspace, V3NT3 liked this
By Astro
-Ingame name: Astro
-Discord name: Astro#4556
-ID64 or steam link: 76561198313051626
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Playing with Nbhishere, when I lost my base he willingly gave me one of his bases for free. Just one of the examples of his noble acts.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Give it to players that are in need.
-Suggest another Player: Nbhishere
$eran rap, G3r4ld1n3 liked this
By G3r4ld1n3
-Ingame name: nbhIsHere
-Discord name: nbhIsHere#1945
-ID64 or steam link: 76561198848416898
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Someone helped me make an apartment on the gray tower building in seattle, felt luxurious there
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Help new players and make fun events
-Suggest another Player: $eran rap
Astro, $eran rap liked this
By Javi-kun
-Ingame name:Javi-kun
-Discord name:Degenerate Weeb#3658
-ID64 or steam link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/javi3rng/
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining:Being a cop
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?:Road to 10mil
-Suggest another Player:won slow car
By V3NT3
-Ingame name: V3NT3
-Discord name: V3NT3#1490
-ID64 or steam link: https: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303855623/
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: When I first joined the server, I had one planter full of berries... I thought that I was going to be rich.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: I will put 80% of the winning money into an event that I will host
-Suggest another Player: Javi
By Taco_bell_food
In game name:Taco Bell Frato Burrato
Discord name and identifier: Taco Bell food items#8461
Steamid64(ex. 76561198273162335): 76561199073847083
Who you nominate for biggest prize(Ign or discord):DomzPlayz
What is something nice that someone did for you that you still remember and cherish today: When i was new on the server I spent Hours grinding metal nodes to make my first shop and it got raided the night i built it, I was so upset and then i met LegendaryMustache (he no longer plays) but he built me a shop that led me to be a millionare.
MOST IMPORTANT USE
investing in tesla stock
By candyvan
-Ingame name:
candyvan

-Discord name:
candy

-ID64 or steam link:

-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining:
I think personally the ones i keep remembering are the police chases, it would be one of the funniest memories I have ever had, maybe even better than real life. I remember this one time, a whole gang of like mvp+ cops that are like high-ranking with like 2 different helicopters and troops on the ground to chase me, i kept on changing cars and running away and almost dying like 2 times, it lasted ATLEAST 1 or 2 hours. It was awesome..

-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?:

I randomly buy cars for new people for them to have a good start so the asian timezones will have new people lol, with this cash damn i might even give them some other things..
-Suggest another Player:
Outspace, Seba liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
-Ingame name: Pablo Escobar
-Discord name: Pablo Escobar #8885
-ID64 or steam link: 76561198145538962
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Outspace helped me a lot in understanding how Game Of Thrones worked. I started watching it, and I didn’t understand anything at the beginning. She helped me understand without spoiling anything. If that doesn't count since you're saying "on the server" i would choose, when we disbanded BMC, I was honestly quite sad to see it go, all the fun we had in that group, was indescribable.
-What are you most likely going to use the prize money for if you should win?: Give to new players as always
-Suggest another Player: Outspace
By progress
Noobs forgot to close this topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!