Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By cinar232
Hello people. To celebrate me joining the staff team I will be giving away 2.7mil to 3 people each getting 900k (OPKits/KitPvP Bamboo)

How to enter:
-Ingame name
-Discord name
-ID64 or steam link
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining
-Tell us 1 thing we should improve about the severs

My steam profile link= https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199111892618/
my steam id=76561199111892618

Good luck :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:

ENDS IN 1 WEEK
G3r4ld1n3, Mushy, Gopnik liked this
By Thinki
-Ingame name : Thinki

-Discord name : Thinki#5010

-ID64 or steam link : 76561198207671447

-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: I improved my PVP skill xD

-tell 1 thing we should improve about the severs
: Encourage more people to join Pandahut.

Cinar is Noob. :heartfulpanda:
By G3r4ld1n3
-Discord name : nbhIsHere

-ID64 or steam link : 76561198848416898

I met a guy when I first joined and he helped me start on the server

We need more people to play on pandahut

pro :heartfulpanda:
By wonslowcar
-Ingame name wonslowcar
-Discord name wonslowcar
-ID64 or steam link in bio
when i was new player i met this guy on one of the normal pvp servers on washington. we had a ton of loot from feast i think but we were getting chased by these 3 geared guys and we were both goobers, so we hide under a decayed base and alt f4. this was back when alt f4 worked
staff sensitivity
By Jerry / Tony
-In game name: Tony James, SoLow, Jerry, Leaf
-Discord name: Tony-
-ID64 or steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451917743/
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: I spawned a jet, amd there were about 4 people shooting at it full auto and not one of them could hit me.
-tell 1 thing we should improve about the severs: destroy all servers but ph#10!
By TomatoChunks
-In-game name: TomatoChunks
-Discord name: TomatoChunks#2020
-ID64 or steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TomatoChunks/
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: I had a glitch base in a rock on Pandahut #21 back when it was Russia Economy PvP a few years ago that was never found and lasted 6 months before I let it decay.
-tell 1 thing we should improve about the servers: Have a better player retention rate.
By Darian_
Ingame name: Darian

Discord name: Darian#9951

ID64 or steam link: 76561198243631402

Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: I made a town filled with 10 players at golf course but then bases eventually got raided and some deleted because of oversized bases from but was fun and It looked so cool. Oof I also have another memorable moment , I also once shot 8 rockets at a base filled with a lot toxic players and said "ASTA LAVISTA BABY, SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" then got perm banned after for many many days but now I got unbanned finally and also wont ever do that again. :D

Tell 1 thing to improve about the servers: Allow some oversized structures in the game such as when someone makes a parking lot for a town but then admin says its oversized even though it is still cool to have for the town but they still delete it, or anything else that looks so cool but is considered oversized or not allowed such as a cool giant art piece made with tons of wood plates and is deleted by admins after.
By Governor Duck
-Ingame name : Duck

-Discord name : Ron Swanson#2702

-ID64 or steam link : 76561198412368531
-Name one memorable moment you've had on the server since joining: Around the time i first joined i was welcomed by alot of amazing people most dont play anymore sadly but it was awsome cause about 15 of us bought abunch of tanks and helicopters and rped a military group for the day. Another moment was when Matt Newton held me hostage in a washing machine "side note: atleast i came out nice and clean".

-tell 1 thing we should improve about the severs: Maybe staff of a more wide selection of time zones aswell as More advertising to bring in more new players
Matty liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!