Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by FallinGuyFromTheSky.
  • Player's Name: Rosileye
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198405006762
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Officer
  • Your SteamID64: 76561199017234374
  • Your Police Rank: Police Chief
  • Where is the evidence from?: Me
  • Reason / Evidence: False Arrest : https://streamable.com/maqznp

As seen in the video the ticket was issued 8 minutes ago & Players can be arrested after 1 hour of them not paying the ticket . Also for the licenses it's atleast unlicensedx3.
The video is honestly hard to see, is there any way you could upload a clearer version? I'm unable to read the arrest reason. A screenshot of the arrest reason with context/same position as in the video will work too and not editing to zoom in would be good. There is not enough context to this for me to determine what to do.
You have 48 hours to respond or the request will be closed.
The video is honestly hard to see, is there any way you could upload a clearer version? I'm unable to read the arrest reason. A screenshot of the arrest reason with context/same position as in the video will work too and not editing to zoom in would be good. There is not enough context to this for me to determine what to do.
You have 48 hours to respond or the request will be closed.
I mean I can check the video(I still have it) but I've clipped so many times after this
Also this have been here for a very long time so far I accidently checked it and seen the "48hrs to respond" and I've been checking it daily since I requested the demo. So ty for responding late xd , I know it's not your fault ngl you have many duties/a life so I don't blame you
but anyways player doesn't roleplay anymore so not an issue after all, a demotion would not help for the time being.

You can lock/decline the demotion

edit : Although the quality is not the best (compressed) you can still see the reason clearly : unlicensedx1.unpaidx1 but yeah

Thanks.
I think depending on the player used to view the video the compression makes it harder to see. I was never able to determine. I came back to this late however, marking it as finished. No punishment will be given out.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!