Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By SHADOW WAVE
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by SHADOW WAVE.
  • Player Being Reported: [BH] Tenk
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561199173934414
  • Player's Police Rank: MVP+ SWAT
  • SHADOW WAVE's SteamID64: 76561199125105339
  • SHADOW WAVE's Police Rank: Police Chief
  • Origin of the Evidence?: Have a clip of false arrest
  • Evidence / Reason: Tenk kept arresting for unlicensex1 when the laws say you can only arrest for unlicensex3. Did it after time after time
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... R_Trim.mp4
By clappa
I can confirm that I did as I was not aware of the new poopoo laws from our new mayor. Adding a 'new changes to ph10 text channel' on discord would be nice.
we even told that the law changed and then later on you arrested for someone unlix1
By SHADOW WAVE
I can confirm that I did as I was not aware of the new poopoo laws from our new mayor. Adding a 'new changes to ph10 text channel' on discord would be nice.
tien we told you thats it was unlicx3 u kept going
By Tien
we even told that the law changed and then later on you arrested for someone unlix1
I was not on when you said that nor can i remember if you were on when after i got on at that time. Stop trying to make me look bad, I know my mistake and I broke the law because I was unaware of the change and I get it, we all get it now and thats all that matters.
A police strike will be given. It is up to the officer to check when laws have been changed when the mayor changes.
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on December 14th, 2021, 5:54 am by SnowingFate657

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!