Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Nando
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Nando.
  • Player's Name: ilove6969
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561199508176703
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Officer
  • Reason / Evidence: I'd like to submit a blacklist/demotion request on this office because this officer doesn't conduct himself correctly. The office disregards directive that is given by higher authority personnel. I have given this officer multiple directives and he state's that "he doesn't take orders. and doesn't care."

My fellow witness is Police Chief Gooman, he has witnessed me counsel said officer on his behavior and still doesn't act to par. He has also given Chief Gooman disrespectful behavior. He cited him for carrying a Dragon fang which they are allowed to have. Then later arrested him for that citation, never in my 5 years have I seen an office so disrespectful and so full of him self.
ThisIsGooman liked this
am gooman and as nando which he is the captain perfectly said thats exactly what happend and he should be blacklisted he wouldnt listen to a single order i was ordering him and he kept saying that he doesnt take commands and behaviour like this is unacceptable
By Nando
Unfortunately, there is no proof of this case, I am a police captain and I hold myself to the highest level of integrity. At the time when this demotion request was launched you can find where he stated in logs that he doesn't take orders (words that he used) to disregard every order given.
By Doctor
I know what you're crying about, I never said how I "don't take orders" I don't know where you got that but I've never said that also I don't think I'm higher authority, also that shit was a long time ago I don't know why you're crying about it now and at that time I didn't understand the pd rank all that good and what I wasn't and was suppost to do. Also you're making up most of this dogshit as you have no clips so I don't understand why you're making all this up on a poor poor man like me. Also I do take orders but sometimes your guys orders aren't dealy the best and are asking for officers to get killed or hurt.
By Doctor
Also I find it sad how our own police captain is acting this way in this demotion. As putting "ilove6969" I find that sad to believe that our own captain would do that and make up these such lies.
By Nando
Doctor what are you on about 😂 this isn’t even about you.
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on June 8th, 2023, 11:21 am by Smash

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!