Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
I say he should still be demoted, I was recently given another video of him wearing a higher ranking officers uniform. Plus, the recent police app shows little to no value in them being an officer.

Seen here.
Last edited by SnowingFate657 on October 7th, 2020, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curmudgeon liked this
I say he should still be demoted, I was recently given another video of him wearing a higher ranking officers uniform. Plus, the recent police app shows little to no value in them being an officer.
This is false. I was given permission to wear the higher ranking officers uniform. My police app does not reflect my dedication to the police force. You are basing your judgement on unrelated incidents to the ones reported here.
This is false. I was given permission to wear the higher ranking officers uniform. My police app does not reflect my dedication to the police force. You are basing your judgement on unrelated incidents to the ones reported here.
Permission from who?
My police app does not reflect my dedication to the police force. You are basing your judgment on unrelated incidents to the ones reported here.
It does. Your police application does show the dedication you have and lack of effort on it, including getting the illegal list wrong helped me make this choice. Also, wearing a higher ranking officer's clothes is police impersonation, not being out of uniform. Can't be given permission for that, unless I'm mistaken here. I was going to add that to this post but waited to see if evidence could be provided. I planned on talking to you in-game for it before adding to this post.

When I made a demotion request, typically it is because the person's behavior as an officer is not professional. Everyone forgets this (4) Failure to do police duties professionally, under Title 3 in mayor laws. Being professional includes, in my eyes, a police application for a higher position, as well as conducting yourself professionally. When you are not in the police role, I don't care how you act, but the moment you are in the police role, I do watch more closely. I might stretch the meaning of the mayor's laws and come off strictly as such, but the police force currently has no one to actually make sure they are keeping themselves together.

I risk demotion any time I make a police demotion request myself, due to the evidence required need for certainty. (If I get someone demoted unreasonably I would resign.) And so every action and word is chosen carefully. If I make a post on it, its because I have considered the options and am willing to risk my nearly year-long time as a higher ranking officer.

In short, yes. This player still needs to be demoted.
Last edited by SnowingFate657 on October 7th, 2020, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curmudgeon liked this
You can’t get permission to wear a uniform higher I don’t think. It’s just to wear no uniform you must ask a deputy or captain
Yeah so just looked it up you can only get permission to be out of uniform. Can’t get permission to wear a uniform higher than your rank my friend. IMO seems to be valid for a demotion.
Curmudgeon liked this
Please no demote kind sir, I swear I turned around to come back to the arrest
After you hit me you drove off chief
Nicolas liked this
As seen this is my point of View
By Miku
Pandahut >> Broadcast: 76561198258868448 has been banned from Police by Console. Bans last for 1 month and can be checked via /policeban

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!