Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By SnowingFate657
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by SnowingFate657.
  • Player's Name: PeachyPoro
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198258868448
  • Player's Police Rank: Swat
  • Reason / Evidence: Evading arrest and not complying with lawful orders of a higher-ranked officer.

Evidence submitted to me by granite hotshots.
Elwin liked this
By PeachyPoro
I was unaware I was being arrested, I thought you guys were arresting the other kid that was at the golf house. I turned back around asap as soon as I saw it was me, but granite ended by then. There was no resistance, no evading, I came back as soon as I realized it was me.
Further review is needed on this case. Do you have any recordings of your end? The warning system is used, which is why it does look like evasion, your name is clearly visible in the warning, aswell as the arrest. The other issue is that you waited for the player to leave your car, but you drove off after. Not only that, but from an outsider perspective, it does in fact look like you attempted to run a player over. I have a hard time believing your end, when evading arrest was even said in local chat. If you were typing in chat aswell, you should have seen the arrest also.
By PeachyPoro
again, all these are assumptions. No I do not have any recordings, I had hoped in the back to type to warning to see if Granite would try to drive away (in fact I was trying to see if he would steal the car as a cop). As soon as Granite hopped out theme when I drove away. After seeing the warning in chat, I instantly turned the car around and came back. It would not make sense if I was evading to return to scene, especially as Granite had a high caliber dragonfang which could destroy my car. It would be logically stupid for me to get away, then come back? I only came back because I realized I was being arrested and returned. I did not run anyone over as I recall.
Also i just realized isn’t it it failed rp if he shot my car after he called off his arrest? Can clearly see him spraying my car after I returned even tho he ended.
I agree to this point.
The video shows one side of the story, and the other side is not seen. The arrest was very clear in chat, including the local chat message for the warning. That is the primary reason why this request was made, since it is hard to fathom you missing both of those while typing out a warning message. It is possible however, and I defer to staff for a verdict on this.
I understand how you can see it as suspicious that I did not see the warnings and arrest, that is totally understandable. I however will stand my ground say that I did not see the arrest going on as I was occupied in other things. I turned around as soon as I realized that I was in a ongoing arrest. If I was truly evading, I would have 0 reason to return to the scene.
By Miku
@SnowingFate657 Any follow up on this? You think he should still be demoted after hearing his side/you need more evidence/or what?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!