Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By WyattL
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by WyattL.
  • Player's Name: Screw.exe
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561197983256350
  • Player's Police Rank: MVP+ | Police Chief
  • Reason / Evidence: Title 3 Chapter 1 Section 2 Code (6) Corruption, with valid evidence.
    Title 3 Chapter 1 Section 2 Code (1) Committing any arrestable offence without a valid excuse.
    Title 3 Chapter 1 Section 2 Code (10) Opposing to destroy illegal items.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2496225495

**Screw.exe is also known as progress.
By WyattL
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2496225495
A screenshot of him with an illegal item (1x Stealy Wheely Automobiley).
Also proves he is a officer, as only officers can issue tickets.
By progress
My words against this report is simple.

When AnguarOG and me arrested a guy, he ran away from us so we gave him a warrant.
He was driving an Illegal Police Vehicle, so i took a stealy out of my vault and we began to chase them.
After we found him, we blocked the vehicle and arrested the suspect.
I took my stealy with the permission of AnguarOG and impounded the vehicle. (first i locked it)
After that i safely destroyed the vehicle without causing any disturbing to the city.
On my way back i found stealy wheely's on the ground and forgot to stash them away for further actions like this.
By G3r4ld1n3

When AnguarOG and me arrested a guy, he ran away from us so we gave him a warrant.
He was driving an Illegal Police Vehicle, so i took a stealy out of my vault and we began to chase them.
I took my stealy with the permission of AnguarOG and impounded the vehicle. (first i locked it)
After that i safely destroyed the vehicle without causing any disturbing to the city.
On my way back i found stealy wheely's on the ground and forgot to stash them away for further actions like this.
You are supposed to just /impound them.
By progress

You are supposed to just /impound them.
If i impound the vehicle the person who is behind the bars can still do /ilist and rebuy it back?
By WyattL
You do not destroy vehicles that evaded arrest following the arrest... You also just admitted to stealing vehicles. You /impound vehicles involved in an arrest, after the arrest is over. You can, if the vehicle is used to evade, destroy the vehicle after 3 warnings iirc, however.

You still also aren't allowed to do that, nor are you allowed to possess stealies, and by possessing one you inherently opposed to destroy illegal items.
Flopdup liked this
By Miku
Two strike points

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!