Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by JackOfHearts.
  • Player's Name: [MC&D] Bella
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198200195157
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Officer
  • Reason / Evidence: False Ticket | Failure to do their police duties professionally
    False Ticket: I was shooting a paintball gun and Bella gave me a ticket for "publicdischarge". A paintball gun is not really a gun because it does not need a license. Bella failed to say if it was high or low caliber, which it says in laws that they are separate.
    Failure to do their police duties professionally: The player is not on very good terms with me, and we have been in many arguments. Bella ticketed me 1000 bamboo for a false ticket, and as far as I have seen, they ticket everyone for $1000 no matter the ticket reason.

Evidence:
Hello!
From the higher ups or former higher ups I've spoken to, paintball guns still count as a gun so their discharge is still ticketable under common sense laws!
I'm sorry if we've been on bad terms but I don't see that as unprofessional as most of our discussions do not relate to police work, it's more unprofessional of you to try demoting me for that reason. I've just talked to multiple other experienced people and they said things that make me believe that this ticket is fair.

We are allowed to ticket people for however amount we want though there is a recommended amount. When there's a serious criminal or someone who has been known for being a criminal with a decent track record to my memory, I ticket them 1000.

I do not need to specify if it was highcal or lowcal, though they have recommended amounts, it is not a REQUIREMENT to follow any amount.

These are the pieces of information I've gleamed from higher ups ^

If I have made a mistake and staff confirm it, I hope I get let off with a warning so that I don't make this mistake again.
PS: This user has attempted to aid others in escaping arrests, violating server rules while being a police chief to help criminals against me. This person is quite corrupt which there will be evidence of in player reports.
Hello!
From the higher ups or former higher ups I've spoken to, paintball guns still count as a gun so their discharge is still ticketable under common sense laws!
I'm sorry if we've been on bad terms but I don't see that as unprofessional as most of our discussions do not relate to police work, it's more unprofessional of you to try demoting me for that reason. I've just talked to multiple other experienced people and they said things that make me believe that this ticket is fair.

We are allowed to ticket people for however amount we want though there is a recommended amount. When there's a serious criminal or someone who has been known for being a criminal with a decent track record to my memory, I ticket them 1000.

I do not need to specify if it was highcal or lowcal, though they have recommended amounts, it is not a REQUIREMENT to follow any amount.

These are the pieces of information I've gleamed from higher ups ^

If I have made a mistake and staff confirm it, I hope I get let off with a warning so that I don't make this mistake again.
PS: This user has attempted to aid others in escaping arrests, violating server rules while being a police chief to help criminals against me. This person is quite corrupt which there will be evidence of in player reports.
I never attempted to aid others in escaping arrests. I've really just been playing minecraft while being on mostly. This is just a blatant lie.
There's going to be a player report later that should hopefully cover this.
You're lying and you have helped people escape arrests by leaking locations to criminals.

A clip of this is coming sometime later in said player report.
A player report is not the appropriate action for this and we have strayed off of the original topic which is your demotion.

This demotion request was made a while after this incident, likely as revenge.
I hope I'm let off with a warning if I'm wrong or am exonerated because it's clear that the choking grasp of corruption is attempting to choke out all who oppose it.
Giving callouts for someone else who's in RP event isn't breaking any rules.
Giving callouts for someone else who's in RP event isn't breaking any rules.
and no solid evidence that it was me :|
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on June 4th, 2022, 7:20 pm by Deputy Panda

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!