Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Gamercalledsalsa.
  • Player's Name: Bella
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198200195157
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Officer
  • Reason / Evidence: Bella sold Spec ops armor to Pogbacon which is ilegall under Title 3 Chapter 1
    Law 7 which reads:"The sale of police vehicles or clothing to anybody who is not part of law enforcement."
    The player that submitted this evidence accidentally logged but when he returns you can see the spec ops armor that bella dropped

Hello,
Since the other members in my group include a police chief, I thought he was working to provide my cop groupmates with armor and weapons with a mini armory that he was constantly telling me about before the clip.

I done fucked it though and I accept it, hope I get warned since it is my foul right there. I just hope I can continue being an officer after it now that I've learnt. :heartfulpanda:
I've learnt my lesson and wont do it again!
Hello,
Since the other members in my group include a police chief, I thought he was working to provide my cop groupmates with armor and weapons with a mini armory that he was constantly telling me about before the clip.

I done fucked it though and I accept it, hope I get warned since it is my foul right there. I just hope I can continue being an officer after it now that I've learnt. :heartfulpanda:
I've learnt my lesson and wont do it again!
I highly doubt youve learnt your lesson as an officer and telling someone you wont sell them a police heli doesnt prove anything
Good day, It has been brought to my attention someone is attempting to get Bella demoted, I completely understand that she figured it was alright to provide a group mate with some spec ops clothing , seeing as I am a police chief. I had a conversation with her about this and she ensured me that this will not happen again. At the most this should be a simple warning rather than a demotion seeing as she was just trying to help out a group member.
Good day, It has been brought to my attention someone is attempting to get Bella demoted, I completely understand that she figured it was alright to provide a group mate with some spec ops clothing , seeing as I am a police chief. I had a conversation with her about this and she ensured me that this will not happen again. At the most this should be a simple warning rather than a demotion seeing as she was just trying to help out a group member.
You are unrelated to this demotion request
They are not.
They're a person relevant to the topic as another higher up that has spoken to me and resolved everything.
Spanker is biased towards you as he is in your group
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on June 4th, 2022, 8:03 pm by Deputy Panda

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!