Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Nando
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Nando.
  • Player's Name: Dad
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198144025072
  • Player's Police Rank: Swat
  • Reason / Evidence: (Possession of Prohibited item/ illegal) + Resisting Arrest as a cop
By Nando
By Agent S
The only policing this request against me is accomplishing is "fun police".
To be quite frank I've only been SWAT for two days since my return, and the man with ten million nicknames (who i'll refer to as "Yessir") has been hounding me since before then. For the illegal item I had; just before "Yessir" re-entered the city
(re-logged in) I had asked Splasher to drop the frag to avoid needing to arrest them as a courtesy since he's new around here, and forgot to use the Trash because it's my second day back on the job. I wasn't exactly a cop "back in the day" and was only informed of the whole resisting thing being a big no-no worthy of demotion last night, and that bodycam of "Yessir" shooting me in the face is from a while ago.
So yeah. I don't mean to be that guy, but if you're going to go to the degree of trying to get me demoted for every single little mistake like that perhaps the least you could do is take the time to inform a new cop of his duties more appropriately.
I've followed every other law to a T and check them often.

It is of my opinion that since this is my first offense EVER as a cop that I should be let off with a warning.
By Nando
So first of all that video was not from a while ago, the footage was taken on, 2023/01/11. 1, you are making yourself look very bad by lying and 2 Not to mention you were a cop and while doing these unlawful acts and you were committing an arrestable offense (which is having an illegal item / prohibited item) which can be either police banned or striked
but resisting an arrest and trying to kill a police captain is a big no no, which I want a ban in your role and demotion. No matter if you're a new cop its common sense to not do that, you sir ruined your own reputation.
By Agent S
So first of all that video was not from a while ago, the footage was taken on, 2023/01/11. 1, you are making yourself look very bad by lying and 2 Not to mention you were a cop and while doing these unlawful acts and you were committing an arrestable offense (which is having an illegal item / prohibited item) which can be either police banned or striked
but resisting an arrest and trying to kill a police captain is a big no no, which I want a ban in your role and demotion. No matter if you're a new cop its common sense to not do that, you sir ruined your own reputation.

I understand that the word "courtesy" I chose to use in my previous briefing is a bit of a foreign concept to some of the older members of the force, but I didn't know math was ;-)
Today is 2023/01/13 and I was just informed last night that resisting is a demotable offense when it came up in conversation. Something I would've known very well had I been properly spoken with by the higher members of the force like how I heard things were ran in the old days. For the sake of making the math easier for you that would be 2023/01/12. I've been a SWAT member for a total 2 full days now that I'm back in Seattle, so that means were the footage to be taken on 2023/01/11 that I would've had to have been a SWAT member for less than 24 hours. That and considering the fact I've been back in Seattle for about a week of time naturally allows me to use the phrasing "a while ago" when referring to multiple days.
Either or; my ability to follow all of the other laws to a T on-top of my will to enforce the law while actually speaking with newer members of the community instead of locking them in a box or blowing their heads off makes me a stellar cop.
At least in my own opinion :-)

My statements previously made to any who may judge me remain the same.
I believe I should be met with a warning for my mistake, and perhaps some of the higher-ups of the force could show me a thing or two sometime.
TomatoChunks liked this
By Nando
Look man, I got a report and so I am handling this report for corruption. I fight to end corruption if you as a new cop couldn't understand simple laws of the land even cop laws you should not have any sort of law enforcement to begin with.
By Agent S
Look man, I got a report and so I am handling this report for corruption. I fight to end corruption if you as a new cop couldn't understand simple laws of the land even cop laws you should not have any sort of law enforcement to begin with.
If your primary concern is "fighting corruption" then perhaps you should focus the fight on the employees who've been a part of the force for more than two days.
As a high ranking officer I'm sure you could also spend more time properly informing newer cops of their responsibilities and duty.
My point is that you can claim what transpired as "common sense" all you'd like, but it seems to me you're just pushing a greater issue under the rug ;-)

From an objective standpoint what transpired should be read as a mistake. This is especially noteworthy because the altercation that was reported was between two cops, and not a clear abuse of power against a citizen of Seattle. Were our roles reversed I wouldn't immediately label a first time offender who's completely new to the force as a corrupt cop. Maybe my thoughts are that of a Zoomer Cop in this new generation of the force, but that would be the courteous thing to do. 8-)
TomatoChunks liked this
By flowerykev
in my honest opinion, I think that a demotion, in this case, would be too harsh. I believe this because this is his first time as a police in a while so I think we should give him some extra slack. from his record as police so far he has not shown any malicious intent to abuse his power as I police. I believe that this was an honest mistake and you should try and teach him why he was wrong, instead of running straight for demotion.
By Javi-kun
Player has been striked.
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on January 20th, 2023, 6:53 pm by Javi-kun

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!