Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Deputy Panda
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Deputy Panda.
Last edited by Deputy Panda on January 13th, 2023, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meatball liked this
Hello,
I don't see any valid reason for the demotion of any of the police force/officers shown in both videos. No proof it was any source of corruption or any "abuse" as the citizens referred to in the videos. We were just inforcing seattle's laws and making sure nobody broke them, each single arrest was for a lawful reason stated under #10 laws : viewtopic.php?f=96&t=33233

In the first video/clip citizen broke the laws by barking his vehicle in the middle of the road which is an arrestable offenses stated in the laws under Section 2, Chapter 3 Arrestable offenses : (12) Unauthorized Parking; Parking in a non-designated area (eg. sidewalks, middle of the road, etc).

In the second video JTD was being arrested for a lawful reason which is breaking three ticketable offenses which is stated in the laws under Section 2, Chapter 3 Arrestable offenses : (10) Breaking three or more ticket-able offenses. JTD had his gun out without equipping it on saftey which is clearly shown in the video which goes against the law stated under Section 2, Chapter 2 ticketable offenses under Section (A) : (1) When in a town/city any firearm in your hands must be in safety mode unless in an RP event or an officer of the law + (1) Possession of a visible high capacity drum (Police may use high capacity drums) which is another ticketable offense and the final one being him having an unlicensed weapon.

Also I'm sure you don't want to be falsely demoting any of the officers shown in both videos as they broke no laws nor were corrupt at any time given
Note :(1) If an officer is falsely demoted, the person who issued the demotion may be demoted themselves.

I advise you to go re-read the laws of seattle link sent above :arrow_up: as you also said ingame "This is not even an arrestable offense" which shows that you don't even know the laws that well yourself.

Thank you. :chillpanda:
Spinner liked this
I'd like to note at ~4 minutes in the video OP gets asked to drop clothing in the police cell, following this a ticket is given for nudity despite being asked to drop the clothing & being in a private police cell out of public view. This would constitute a broken police law as it was a direct police request followed by a ticket after request was followed.

P.S. Out of topic, we are making law changes & considering arrest cooldowns, any suggestions please PM.
By Flopdup
Meatball resigned from captain
By krezen
added evidence

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTlc5q ... sp=sharing

(3) Every Prisoner must be provided food & Water IMMEDIATELY after being uncuffed & Jailed.

i wasnt uncuffed nor was i provided food.
By Javi-kun
Noob dog and has just arrested will be demoted. Meatball has already resigned and goat is re permed.
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on January 19th, 2023, 10:21 pm by Javi-kun

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!