Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Deputy Panda
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Deputy Panda.
By Mr AJ
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Deputy Panda.
Washington has lost its greatest defender

Big L for the police force

3rd screenshot though :wacky:
Homelander liked this
By Nando
As captain I believe the actions of this other captain was inhuman, BUT! The police are highly defunded I know for a fact all these actions were not intentional by this captain. I’m our RP roles we do not have permissions to buy food which I find absurd as much as we want to feed the prisoners it’s our job to hunt for food or a chef but 99% of the time there’s no luck. Punishment wise for the fellow captain (Nothing due to poor police funding and unable to buy food just water)
By Nando
I just realized the other two screenshots, as for those Arrest. Is at the Captain should just get a simple warning/write up do to being a captain for such a long time. I don’t believe he should be removed for those false arrests. Just slap on the wrist and say stop being dumb and that’s it… we’re already low on higherup police members.
Homelander liked this
By Nando
Not that I’m aware of, only thing I know was the water bottles
Homelander liked this
We shall let you off with a warning in this instance due to your long experience as a Captain, make sure it doesn't happen again! :hotheaded:
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on February 17th, 2023, 9:01 pm by RagnarosPower

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!