Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By DannyBoi
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by DAN2005892.
  • Player's Name: TomatoChunks
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198102672252
  • Player's Police Rank: Officer/Swat
  • Reason / Evidence:

Swat Officer gave me a 5k bail, he said it was from captain's permissions "I don't have a clip of that" and denied giving me proof at all, and captain's max bail is 3k, Plus, the arresting officer never provided me with any food or water, leaving me to starve,

Tomato Here arrested sebe (Sebe's Pov) For unlicensedx3 when he clearly had none at all, He only had a blunt force and none other visible in the clip, and just for the record, Sebe also said that he saw tomato putting the blunt force in his locker (Didn't get a record)
For the sebe clip, I am allowed to arrest people up to 6 minutes after they have committed a crime. Please post the 6 minutes leading up to his arrest. He had 3 unlicensed guns and I followed him to his base so I could arrest him. He must have stored them.

For yours, I received permission from Pear, a Police Captain, to give you 5k bails since you are a Chief and should know better than to break the law. That was the second time in 2 days I have arrested you.
By DannyBoi
Do you have proof of pear actually giving you 5k bail? and the only times that i got arrested by you were when i illegally parked.
Do you have proof of pear actually giving you 5k bail?
The burden of proof is on you, not me.
By DannyBoi
I completely understand the sebe's part but can you give proof of pear giving you permissions to a 5k bail? I don't think pear confirming that he gave you a 5k bail is enough.
By DannyBoi
And please explain about why you have given me no food nor water? as it is prisoner's rights which cannot be overpowered by any means because I'm a police chief or other.
By DannyBoi
Why would the proof be on me when I'm not the arresting officer?
Why would the proof be on me when I'm not the arresting officer?
Because you're the one submitting the demotion request.
I don't think pear confirming that he gave you a 5k bail is enough.
Why would that not be enough? That is the whole basis of your demotion request, no?
By DannyBoi
Tomato, I'm not playing games here, I got proof of a false bail, You need proof to prove it wasn't false, That's the way it works.
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on April 2nd, 2023, 1:41 am by Javi-kun

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!