Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Slimy_Snailzz.
  • Player's Name: Wyatt
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198330208955
  • Player's Police Rank: Police captain
  • Reason / Evidence: Me and my groupmate bleach were kidnapping indigo , during this kidnap wyatt and some other cops where on and nobody was rescuing indigo . After talking for awhile he said he was going to counter but after about 15-20 mins he said he had IRL stuff to do and proceeded to go play a pvp server (IK bc when I was getting his 64ID I seen that he was playing #3) This is one of many times where wyatt has not counterd anything i have done but hes the first person to tell the other cops to counter .Wyatt nerver arrest or anything in the past few weeks ive only ever see him counter a raid . He never does any of his duties as a police captain should , there are far better PD than wyatt.
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Slimy_Snailzz.
  • Player's Name: Wyatt
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198330208955
  • Player's Police Rank: Police captain
  • Reason / Evidence: Me and my groupmate bleach were kidnapping indigo , during this kidnap wyatt and some other cops where on and nobody was rescuing indigo . After talking for awhile he said he was going to counter but after about 15-20 mins he said he had IRL stuff to do and proceeded to go play a pvp server (IK bc when I was getting his 64ID I seen that he was playing #3) This is one of many times where wyatt has not counterd anything i have done but hes the first person to tell the other cops to counter .Wyatt nerver arrest or anything in the past few weeks ive only ever see him counter a raid . He never does any of his duties as a police captain should , there are far better PD than wyatt.
This is inaccurate. I was not playing a pvp server, I was actually on Lobby #3 where I went AFK because I had things to do in preparation for a vacation. Lobby servers show as PvP, but if you actually looked into the matter, you would see I was in the lobby.

Furthermore, as stated earlier in this discussion but also in the demotion rules, you are not able to submit demotion requests: something that leads me to believe that not only do you not know the rules, you don't even bother to read them.

In addition, could you list events you have done where I was online and did nothing?

Additionally, not countering events - to my knowledge - is not a crime nor demotable offense.
However, if you check stats (your RP staff, surely you know you can do this?) you can see clearly that in the past 14 days I have done 28 arrests, 4 police raids, and 1 rescue.
While the following is not on stats, I have issued two searchwarrants & countered three raids by your group and/or people at their behest against the Seattle practitioner prefab about two days ago.
Slimy all you do is abuse events in purpose of getting pvp idk why youre the one talking... a demotion report because you cant get pvp on rp
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on July 26th, 2023, 10:30 pm by Smash

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!