Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Javi-kun.
  • Player's Name: [Femboy] Indigo
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561199171697585
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Deputy
  • Reason / Evidence: Police Deputy Indigo arrested my groupmate Otterpope, for Unauthorized Parking. He parked in an alleyway next to his shop shown in the image below. Represented by the vehicle currently parked there. In the words of Cheesy himself "unauthorized parking falls under parking in places that harms the movement of other players". This alleyway harms nobody and is literally next to his property and his right to park his car there. Looking for an unnecessary reason to arrest someone and it being false arrest is straight prejudice and should not be tolerated within the police department. Especially after screwing up that search warrant, 2 screw ups within a day. On the same day of getting deputy, seems like its too much power for him to handle and it may have gotten to his head. Otterpope has also contributed to society far more than most on this server and such an atrocity should not be tolerated on a man of integrity like him. I motion to demote him from his deputy role so that he may learn the error of his way or if you all deem it fit, police ban him.

Evidence:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 018f50f971&

This is all the evidence I have on the matter but all else can be revealed through logs as the car was impounded and Indigo's own statements, if he lies on this report, I motion for him to be police banned.
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on Today, 9:13 pm by joshuawonders22

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!