Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Miku
This post is where you can make suggestions for the now upcoming map for 13 based on the Milton State map.

Please leave this for suggestions on what can be edited on the map, not for the server.

Link for Milton State: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =548832483
Mushy liked this
Somewhere near the rivers, that waterfall that was on 13 should really be added. It was nice to fish off of, and very peaceful.
AnarchyMachine liked this
By Helena
Somewhere near the rivers, that waterfall that was on 13 should really be added. It was nice to fish off of, and very peaceful.
That thing was loud as heck, you could hear it from alberton.

Something that would be nice in the map could be several boogaloos and houses spread on the map
Milton is a good map. Only worry is things within it may be slightly outdated, cuz it was last updated 2016 I think. Still, would b better if we had a date for when the server launches tbh.
I've tested Milton and it still works, and it's good that it is outdated so it isn't using assets from curated maps, which will eventually be removed (ie Hawaii)
By Miku
That thing was loud as heck, you could hear it from alberton.

Something that would be nice in the map could be several boogaloos and houses spread on the map
The sound of a waterfall is entirely controllable
Helena liked this
By Javi-kun
I drove off of it with a Jetski and found a glitch make sure to test for them after adding or we'd get a lot of glitch bases.
By TurboAdam94
Add gun cases (modded ones)

Make modded building structures, stairs walls, etc. I've seen servers that are completely modded and it looks extremely nice. (for real rp players it would be amazing to have) I can link you videos of the server if you are interested to see how good it looks.

Make stands for things that you can put on tables, (its also on the server) I love to own a shop and decorate it, it would be amazing to have extra utilities to make it look even more amazing and make the rp experience extremely better.
By Aren

Make modded building structures, stairs walls, etc. I've seen servers that are completely modded and it looks extremely nice. (for real rp players it would be amazing to have) I can link you videos of the server if you are interested to see how good it looks.

Make stands for things that you can put on tables, (its also on the server) I love to own a shop and decorate it, it would be amazing to have extra utilities to make it look even more amazing and make the rp experience extremely better.
Due to your 3 post spam I merged them all into 1 post.
By TurboAdam94

Due to your 3 post spam I merged them all into 1 post.

Sorry about that lol I kept getting ideas and I'm on my phone.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!