You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
Hello fellow pandas,

After having someone open my eyes to roleplay, I see it in a different view. I don’t wanna pursue a trait to be scary or powerful because it simply comes off as toxic to the community.
So I’ve decided to create a whole city at Kent raceway, one with no lag lines but still lag (It’s impossible to have a city with no lag sorry).

My group and I have tried to make it as safe as possible to the community, and very accessible with the minimum cost for an apartment being 800$ or 40 logs for those new players.

My new goal is to make a positive change in the community, and also open those eyes for whom were like the past me. To see there’s more to roleplay than just killing and raiding.

I’m trying to make my city as friendly and guarded as possible, and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know and I’ll make changes.

Thank you to all residents for helping this happen, and enjoy your stay in BH City.
OtterPope, Javi-kun, Spinner and 5 others liked this
I gotta speak my opinion regarding these separate player made towns on Server 10; My opinion on these are quite positive when it goes to Server 13.

They are basically giant lag generators for the server from what I can tell. Large amounts of objects inside of a tiny area, Seattle is already a shitshow in regards to lag; I'm not talking frame-rate wise, just server lag in itself. It's all well and good wanting to get fame from creating your own enclave to separate yourself from the regular city, and it does help newer players get their own settling for a cheap price, I wouldn't recommend people to be doing this on a whim as it generally bogs down the server even worse than it already is. Sorry to spout a bunch of crap, I just wanted to say that people should abstain from doing this as it generally lags the server more-so than it already does. :nerd: :nerd:
Code: Select allp.s. good job on becoming a good boy matty bb
:heartfulpanda:
ThatDerpyKid, Matty, Cookie and 1 others liked this
By Miku
, Seattle is already a shitshow in regards to lag; I'm not talking frame-rate wise, just server lag in itself
This is not true and exactly the opposite. Structures and Barricades are not the overall issues for the server. Pandahut #3 Vanilla had well over 25k+ elements for 2 weeks and the server was 100% fine, and they were SPREAD OUT enough because it was a PvP Server that the wipe although necessary, could wait a while. You could still get 60 frames everywhere basically. The biggest problem is just Barricade/structure lag when you load in an entire new barricade/structure region
By Matty
, Seattle is already a shitshow in regards to lag; I'm not talking frame-rate wise, just server lag in itself
This is not true and exactly the opposite. Structures and Barricades are not the overall issues for the server. Pandahut #3 Vanilla had well over 25k+ elements for 2 weeks and the server was 100% fine, and they were SPREAD OUT enough because it was a PvP Server that the wipe although necessary, could wait a while. You could still get 60 frames everywhere basically. The biggest problem is just Barricade/structure lag when you load in an entire new barricade/structure region
I understand that lag is an issue, but people are willing to sacrifice a drop of frames for safety and more roleplay.
Maybe a custom map with a prefab city smaller than Seattle could be used so that cities don't have to have added barricades because of all the hand made houses and such.

Just a suggestion :chillpanda:
By MattCobra
Ok, this is epic
Cookie, Matty liked this
By Adex
There may be another problem wit building a city in Kent, old time players or those that are rich has an impressive amount of bamboo that can easily wipe out that city as it is not designated as a region so they may as well be able to bunch up into a collective group and dragonfang the heck out this city.
By Javi-kun
I'm probably gonna do that
Cookie liked this
By Cookie
I'm probably gonna do that

I only have 3k bamboo but ill join u
By Pablo Escobar.
funny thing with bh city is they charge 42k for a wack house made out of brick :laugh:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!