Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Ze Golden Pug
-1 without counter they suck and we should find a new method of countering it if we bring em back
Outspace liked this
By pvt amar
to balance it, the captain who make the warrant have to be online when the criminal is killed. if the captain gets killed in any crimnal way (hitman, robbery, kidnap) the warrant js removed.
Outspace liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
Even then captains are rarely online so it makes it a shitty way to enforce it
Outspace liked this
By ZERO
to balance it, the captain who make the warrant have to be online when the criminal is killed. if the captain gets killed in any crimnal way (hitman, robbery, kidnap) the warrant js removed.
Outspace liked this
By Mr Pepe
So I have an idea to make them fair and fun for everyone.
-Warrant last time reduced to 30 minutes.
-Only Captains have the ability to /warrant
-New command for police like /warrantkill (name) or something simmlar that would allow police to KoS a player with a warrant after he failed to surrender. ------That command would also make that police officer KoSable by the person with a warrant and the warrant is over when the person kills an officer and 1 minute passes (or less, I want to hear your opinions).
-If police kill that player the warrant is over as well

Please contact me on discord or post it here if you have anything to say about this. Also, I can try to help in making of this plugin however I can, if players agree and think this is balanced.
By Voltz
So I have an idea to make them fair and fun for everyone.
-Warrant last time reduced to 30 minutes.
-Only Captains have the ability to /warrant
-New command for police like /warrantkill (name) or something simmlar that would allow police to KoS a player with a warrant after he failed to surrender. ------That command would also make that police officer KoSable by the person with a warrant and the warrant is over when the person kills an officer and 1 minute passes (or less, I want to hear your opinions).
-If police kill that player the warrant is over as well

Please contact me on discord or post it here if you have anything to say about this. Also, I can try to help in making of this plugin however I can, if players agree and think this is balanced.
+0
By Voxil
How about we stop bitching, become men, and just give criminals the option of Trial by Combat, smh.
Burnt, Javi-kun liked this
By zman#2644
Yikes, the reactions are very negative. As of now I think police need a buff, or bandits need a nerf
By ZERO
Yikes, the reactions are very negative. As of now I think police need a buff, or bandits need a nerf
You say this because the criminals are too powerful because the police is practically non-existent.
Helena, Pablo Escobar., Cookie and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!