Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Helena
disgusted.
You all think this is a game but you are all a threat to our world view. This is no joking matter.
Outspace liked this
By Javi-kun
disgusted.
You all think this is a game but you are all a threat to our world view. This is no joking matter.
Nothing is a joking matter.
Outspace liked this
By Supreme Leader
Would police use kill warrants irl? Hell nah they won't. Answer is simple: revolve this around real life and don't ever bring em back.
Ze Golden Pug, Outspace liked this
By zman#2644
Honestly, the more I read about your response to Helena, the more disgusted I am by the fact that you want police to be a variation of a hitman. Sorry, but you keep comparing a kill warrant to hits and trying to make it like a hit. The police ARE NOT HITMEN. They are police. Not. Hitmen. Don’t make kill warrants a variation of a hit. Stop. Please. I. Beg. You.
Rude
Outspace liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
lmao it seems like we are at a crossroad in terms of this
Outspace liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
Honestly, the more I read about your response to Helena, the more disgusted I am by the fact that you want police to be a variation of a hitman. Sorry, but you keep comparing a kill warrant to hits and trying to make it like a hit. The police ARE NOT HITMEN. They are police. Not. Hitmen. Don’t make kill warrants a variation of a hit. Stop. Please. I. Beg. You.
Ok Boomer
Outspace, zman#2644, Cookie liked this
By SnowingFate657
Would police use kill warrants irl? Hell nah they won't. Answer is simple: revolve this around real life and don't ever bring em back.
I dont agree with the proposed kill warrant here but this is not correct. In real life, cops are allowed to shoot someone they deem a threat to themselves or others, particularly in the case of a felonious pursuit. As a note, running from the cops is not considered dangerous(to the cop), but considering every player carries a weapon, it would fall under that category.

That being said, kill warrants or treating the RP server like real life would not work either. I've spent the last few months from my time away trying to figure out how things can be improved, and the only options are give police the ability to have some stun weapon again, with about a 25% failure rate, or make it so that someone with a warrant on them has an effect placed on them so they are recognizable by any officer an effect or color variation or something. There is a problem with being a cop on the server, and its not a lack of skill issue. It's that even when coordinated, there are fourty seconds for someone to run away from cops and hide in a building they own in Seattle. You can get to one end of Seattle to the other in that time.
Outspace liked this
By Outspace
I dont agree with the proposed kill warrant here but this is not correct. In real life, cops are allowed to shoot someone they deem a threat to themselves or others, particularly in the case of a felonious pursuit. As a note, running from the cops is not considered dangerous(to the cop), but considering every player carries a weapon, it would fall under that category.

That being said, kill warrants or treating the RP server like real life would not work either. I've spent the last few months from my time away trying to figure out how things can be improved, and the only options are give police the ability to have some stun weapon again, with about a 25% failure rate, or make it so that someone with a warrant on them has an effect placed on them so they are recognizable by any officer an effect or color variation or something. There is a problem with being a cop on the server, and its not a lack of skill issue. It's that even when coordinated, there are fourty seconds for someone to run away from cops and hide in a building they own in Seattle. You can get to one end of Seattle to the other in that time.
Thats relevent to kidnappers and bandits as well and bandits can get shot by anyone. Its called being clever. You cant just willy nilly arrest whoever you want whenever. You have to be smart and sometimes cut your losses, thats how it is.
By SnowingFate657
Thats relevent to kidnappers and bandits as well and bandits can get shot by anyone. Its called being clever. You cant just willy nilly arrest whoever you want whenever. You have to be smart and sometimes cut your losses, thats how it is.
Exactly, but most people don't run from the criminals because unlike police, they don't fear their base being raided after being arrested. The psychological element is just as important. I personally think things are fine the way they are. When warrants were around, the only change that I saw was that criminals would just hide out for abit longer go to drop off there stuff and then get jailed.
By Outspace
Exactly, but most people don't run from the criminals because unlike police, they don't fear their base being raided after being arrested. The psychological element is just as important. I personally think things are fine the way they are. When warrants were around, the only change that I saw was that criminals would just hide out for abit longer go to drop off there stuff and then get jailed.
Yeah I mean there isnt a major difference between police with warrants and police without warrants. They havent gotten worse or better.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!