Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Javi-kun
you know it's bad when matt comes out of the grave to say no
Guy became a zombie just to -1 it
By NeedlessMemeing
I think the system just needs to be remade to be more fair. Kill warrants should come back but act a lot more like hits with a slight advantage considering you actually need a reason for them.

+1 for kill warrants in general
By ZERO
I think the system just needs to be remade to be more fair. Kill warrants should come back but act a lot more like hits with a slight advantage considering you actually need a reason for them.

+1 for kill warrants in general
And what do you think the change should be?
By Apples
Kill warrants were unfair, at least how they were constructed. Once the kill warrant was placed, you had five minutes to surrender in world chat. Problem here: If a lot of people were talking in world chat, it was missed OR sometimes chat doesn't appear for anyone (unturned broken). If all goes well from there, the player arrives at the location of surrender. The player has a few options: they can TP out, they can actually surrender and waste 20 (or 10 as suggested) minutes in jail (which I don't see how is fun as games are supposed to be fun and enjoyable), or they can change their mind last minute and become KOSable to all police. The worst part about kill warrants is that it's a one-sided hit. All the police officer has to do is walk up with a shotgun and shoot the player as the player can't defend themselves unless damaged.
I'd recommend that kill warrants are either not added back or fully revamped.
Summary for you lazy n00bs: kill warrants are unfair.
P.S. I didnt read any replies to this topic
Outspace, Javi-kun liked this
By Social Skillz
Yes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!