Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By BrotherChiChi
Everybody always says "i got KOSed" or "he KOSed me", we need to change this. KOS stands for Killed On Sight, this is almost never the case. I propose we change it to KWC, this stands for Killed Without Cause. This is a much better term because it describes what happened better and more technically correct. Lets band together and make a huge step towards a better future not just for ourselves, but for all of pandahut. thank you
Last edited by BrotherChiChi on September 27th, 2020, 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boris, Copper_Maus liked this
By Nicolas
Kill on sight is being killed without a reason, and plus kos has been used for a long time so -1
TomatoChunks liked this
By Outspace
KOS is already so ingrained. Even though it is technically wrong to the acronym, KOS has come to mean and can mean in other RP communities the same equivalent as RDM, which means random death match. Overall they are used to mean a kill, generally unfair.
By BrotherChiChi
I’ve just had sits with a lot of new players who say, “oh that’s not KOS I was with him the whole time!” Or “no no no we didn’t RDM, we are friends so it wasn’t random!”
Copper_Maus liked this
By wonslowcar
I’ve just had sits with a lot of new players who say, “oh that’s not KOS I was with him the whole time!” Or “no no no we didn’t RDM, we are friends so it wasn’t random!”
you are going to have people saying that no matter the acronym. you jus thave to explain to them what it means and that its still kos even if you are friends
By Taco_bell_food
To be honest I get what your saying but like will it really make that much of a difference?
Copper_Maus liked this
By BrotherChiChi
and yet again somebody uses "It wasn't KOS because we were together and since we are freinds it was random". this was by an experienced player.
G3r4ld1n3, Copper_Maus liked this
By cotto
Nah homie, the rule is no RDM. People just day KOS because its more well known.
By Copper_Maus
I think we should have both KOS and KWC so there are more ways to describe the situation other than saying thats kos when you have been with them for a while or was talking to them.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!