Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By BrotherChiChi
There are too many players who make shops in seattle and make it extremely laggy, there are already plenty of prefabs that players can make shops out of. i propose we either extremely reduce the base size within seattle or get rid of them completely. This suggestion is just for seattle and not for any of the other places. Prefabs should just be the new shops.
By wonslowcar
There are too many players who make shops in seattle and make it extremely laggy, there are already plenty of prefabs that players can make shops out of. i propose we either extremely reduce the base size within seattle or get rid of them completely. This suggestion is just for seattle and not for any of the other places. Prefabs should just be the new shops.
the size has already been reduced from 4x4x3 to 3x3x2 to 2x2x2 in Seattle. 2x2x2 is a very small area to work with and the entire reason people build their own shops is because its more customizable and you can be more creative than placing glass on the pizza prefab and putting down a few signs. would also just lead to people taking over prefabs to sell to newer players at higher prices as they can't build their own shop
GraniteM Hotshots liked this
By TrippL
Would agree with you if players could clear out raided prefabs to claim as their own. Unfortunately, the rules pretty much state that if there is so much as 1 pane of glass on the prefab, you have to raid it. Maybe fix that rule first. For now big -1
By GraniteM Hotshots
[quote=BrotherChiChi post_id=186703 time=1606394950 user_id=53
the size has already been reduced from 4x4x3 to 3x3x2 to 2x2x2 in Seattle. 2x2x2 is a very small area to work with and the entire reason people build their own shops is because its more customizable and you can be more creative than placing glass on the pizza prefab and putting down a few signs. would also just lead to people taking over prefabs to sell to newer players at higher prices as they can't build their own shop
I agree with bat
By Copper_Maus
I have to aggree that it has alseady been shrunk a lot and any more would make shops unrealisticly small and extremley hard to work with

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!