You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Why should you vote Mr. Wheezer for December mayor? (will expand on these more in future):

- Shop Keeper insurance. This will mean to join the program you must pay a sum of money (probably around 10k - 20kbb) to the town. If any damages are unfairly done to your shop you will be reimbursed for 150% of the damages (the damage cap being the funds you paid -2k) . If illegals are found to be held in your shop you will be banned from the program and will have to reapply (on discord) and pay a some of 2kbb to be legible for insurance again.

- Legalization for holding up to 3 berries in your inventory. Although they are not to be consumed in public and if you are witnessed doing so by a police official and are found to have more berries in your inventory you are officially committing a crime and can be arrested.

- Legalization for berry stores, to follow the server rules if their base is in Seattle they mustn't grow berries within their shop. You must apply (on discord) for a permit and pay a sum of 1kbb to open your shop to the public. This sum of money is to insure irresponsible shop keepers do not apply. you may NOT sell more than 3 berries to each individual so that they do not break the law themselves. Failure to follow these restrictions may result in the loss of licensing of your store thus making it illegal which can and will result in a police raid.

- Legalization of glue, so long as not consumed in front of a police official and you are found to have more on you it is not an arrestable offence.

- Official state prison, this building will be a large prison not far from Seattle. Different police unions, groups ect may purchase cells or even offices within the prison to keep prisoners. This building may contain a courthouse this however is still to be decided.

- Publicly funded lawyers (public defendants) , currently the judicial system on #10 is extremely lacking so to encourage the push of this underused system Lawyers may apply (on discord) to join the public defendant system which supplies them with a pay of 750bb for each court case they are actively participating in. If there are no officials online you may record the court case and present it to me on discord or alternatively have the presiding judge tell me so. Public Defendants may NOT receive pay from there clients but police officers are required to encourage use of Public Defendants.

- Reinstated homeless shelter, about a month ago NbhIsHere constructed a homeless shelter I wish to rebuild and fund a similar homeless shelter that encourages honest work and does not permit criminal residents keeping Washington's honest residents safe and it's crime rates down.

Thank you all for reading best of luck to all competition and remember vote smart
BigHumpyScrummy, MattCobra, suit and 1 others liked this
Why should you vote Mr. Wheezer for December mayor? (will expand on these more in future):

- Shop Keeper insurance. This will mean to join the program you must pay a sum of money (probably around 10k - 20kbb) to the town. If any damages are unfairly done to your shop you will be reimbursed for 150% of the damages (the damage cap being the funds you paid -2k) . If illegals are found to be held in your shop you will be banned from the program and will have to reapply (on discord) and pay a some of 2kbb to be legible for insurance again.

- Legalization for holding up to 3 berries in your inventory. Although they are not to be consumed in public and if you are witnessed doing so by a police official and are found to have more berries in your inventory you are officially committing a crime and can be arrested.

- Legalization for berry stores, to follow the server rules they mustn't grow them within their shop. You must apply (on discord) for a permit and pay a sum of 1kbb to open your shop to the public. This sum of money is to insure irresponsible shop keepers do not apply. you may NOT sell more than 3 berries to each individual so that they do not break the law themselves. Failure to follow these restrictions may result in the loss of licensing of your store thus making it illegal which can and will result in a police raid.

- Legalization of glue, so long as not consumed in front of a police official and you are found to have more on you it is not an arrestable offence.

- Official state prison, this building will be a large prison not far from Seattle. Different police unions, groups ect may purchase cells or even offices within the prison to keep prisoners. This building may contain a courthouse this however is still to be decided.

- Publicly funded lawyers (public defendants) , currently the judicial system on #10 is extremely lacking so to encourage the push of this underused system Lawyers may apply (on discord) to join the public defendant system which supplies them with a pay of 750bb for each court case they are actively participating in. If there are no officials online you may record the court case and present it to me on discord or alternatively have the presiding judge tell me so. Public Defendants may NOT receive pay from there clients but police officers are required to encourage use of Public Defendants.

- Reinstated homeless shelter, about a month ago NbhIsHere constructed a homeless shelter I wish to rebuild and fund a similar homeless shelter that encourages honest work and does not permit criminal residents keeping Washington's honest residents safe and it's crime rates down.

Thank you all for reading best of luck to all competition and remember vote smart
ayo Wheezer u gonna apply to mayor or na? ion see u there
@Outspace you got some competition he might have my vote 0_o

- Legalization for berry stores, to follow the server rules if their base is in Seattle they mustn't grow berries within their shop. You must apply (on discord) for a permit and pay a sum of 1kbb to open your shop to the public. This sum of money is to insure irresponsible shop keepers do not apply. you may NOT sell more than 3 berries to each individual so that they do not break the law themselves. Failure to follow these restrictions may result in the loss of licensing of your store thus making it illegal which can and will result in a police raid.

My insurance program will be similar to yours, but I will be paying the ENTIRE cost of their business+some in order to kickstart it to better. This will also require no formal application, just a request in game(funds essentially limitless, and not all newplayers can apply easily)

Legalizing 3 berries is a bit much. I will allow up to 2 Mauve berries, since they do not cause any radiation damage to you. Public consumption will be legal.

Berry stores is meh, will lead to hundreds of illegal berries. Nothing stopping someone buying more than the 3 berries you legalized and then being illegal.

Legalizing all glue is a negative as it is a drug, instead I will allow up to 3 glue to be on a person for crafting purposes. Consuming glue is still illegal.

A public jail is a great idea, but I actually already have a similar plan. Any of my sectors of work(Discount store, free food providers, Trippl's and surfice's business, etc) will all have areas where the owner can let an arrested player inside and hold them for the arresting cop. I will also be personally giving materials to any cop that asks for a jail. Note that one jail building can be raided by a single raid, so multiple is more efficient for seperate groups.

A homeless shelter only works if you use a prefab. In order to circumvent the ability to raid an entire playerbuilt prefab in one raid, Trippl has agreed to be building 1x1x1s for any newplayer that needs ones. These will be offered entirely on my budget and be spread out and more versatile(Any player can request a location where, instead of being stuck in a big base bound to get wiped in one raid).
TrippL liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!