Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By candyvan
Hi, I'm going to start out with the problem.
When i am working as a kidnapper, i am not allowed to do any harm to the hostage which gives the cops a carefree attitude as there isnt exactly a specific timeframe they must abide by, they don't exactly give a hoot which makes our job harder.
Im suggesting a bit of a power bump for the Kidnappers to the hostages like for example, though with a lot more restrictions, execution. I get that when no cops are around it's just unfair, that's why im either looking for an addition of rules liek for example, if there are more then 2 cops online and if the kidnappers have waited for more then 28 minutes if the cops dont comply.

I get that there's going to be alot of disagreement for that suggestion which is why the other way im thinking of closing this power gap is by other means, in which im willing to look for suggestions :D.
By Javi-kun
If the cops are noobs,you can't really help it
By Mr AJ
Hi, I'm going to start out with the problem.
When i am working as a kidnapper, i am not allowed to do any harm to the hostage which gives the cops a carefree attitude as there isnt exactly a specific timeframe they must abide by, they don't exactly give a hoot which makes our job harder.
Im suggesting a bit of a power bump for the Kidnappers to the hostages like for example, though with a lot more restrictions, execution. I get that when no cops are around it's just unfair, that's why im either looking for an addition of rules liek for example, if there are more then 2 cops online and if the kidnappers have waited for more then 28 minutes if the cops dont comply.

I get that there's going to be alot of disagreement for that suggestion which is why the other way im thinking of closing this power gap is by other means, in which im willing to look for suggestions :D.
There arent many cops who are ready to save hostages and even if there's one , they wont save the hostage lmao cuz no one is ready to lose their loot while saving hostages , I guess this is something to do with rp than that of laws.
By candyvan
exactly why i posted like its so boring just waiting for a noob cop to respond
By Javi-kun
exactly why i posted like its so boring just waiting for a noob cop to respond
you should shoot me a dm when your kidnapping

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!