All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Jerry / Tony
The Pandahut Police Force is a mayor run group, each month when a mayor is picked they will be the head of this group. All officers are encouraged to join the force! If you are not an officer your roles will be removed when in discord.

To apply fill out the format below!

Reason for wanting to join:
Current role:
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):
Will you need/want training? :
By NyaikaWysteria
Player Name: EricTheTiredOne
Reason for wanting to join: I'm lonely doing my job without anybody to be with me. I also need to join a agency.
Current role: SWAT
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Willing to follow all laws: Yes | Willing to follow any mayor that leads: Yes and No. (Depends on what mood i am in or what game i am playing.)
Will you need/want training: No, i already have way enough training from a old friend of mine.
By Ycee
Player Name:Switchign
Reason for wanting to join:To join a force that work together
Current role: Swat, MVP+
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):yes
Will you need/want training:yes
By Jerry / Tony
Player Name: EricTheTiredOne
Reason for wanting to join: I'm lonely doing my job without anybody to be with me. I also need to join a agency.
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Willing to follow all laws: Yes | Willing to follow any mayor that leads: Yes and No. (Depends on what mood i am in or what game i am playing.)
Will you need/want training: No, i already have way enough training from a old friend of mine.
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord Tony-#0182
By Jerry / Tony
Player Name:Switchign
Reason for wanting to join:To join a force that work together
Current role: Swat, MVP+
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):yes
Will you need/want training:yes
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord Tony-#0182
By V3NT3
Player Name: V3NT3
Reason for wanting to join: Because i’m awesome and don’t play much
Current role: Mvppluschrome
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): probably
Will you need/want training: nah, hbu?
By krezen
Player Name: V3NT3
Reason for wanting to join: Because i’m awesome and don’t play much
Current role: Mvppluschrome
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): probably
Will you need/want training: nah, hbu?
Sorry to say but your app has been denied apply again in a week.
By Dakota B.
Player Name: Dakota B.
Reason for wanting to join: I am wanting to join this police force because I am dedicated to police and want to have a jail house so I can do my job properly.
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes I will be able to do both of these with also giving my full respect to orders.
Will you need/want training: Training would be very good because I just started the game like 2 weeks ago.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!