All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: Aero Revert
Reason for wanting to join: I need a group to play with.
Current role: Police Officer
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training?: No, I will not need or want training.

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#1945
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: AtomicGamesYT
Reason for wanting to join: I need a police force to join and I want to help keep crime to a minimum especially in Seattle
Current role: Police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training: yes

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#1945
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By TTV MADDENSGAMES
Player name: Maddensgames
Reason: I want to get better at a police officer and i want training in order to get better.
Will i want or need training?: Yes
By G3r4ld1n3
Player name: Maddensgames
Reason: I want to get better at a police officer and i want training in order to get better.
Will i want or need training?: Yes

By Freezeman
Player Name: andnaboka08
Reason for wanting to join: I want to become a better officer and work alongside nbh
Current role: None, I'm not a deputy
Will you need/want training? Yes because i am not the best at PVP in unturned so i want a little more training on how to win gun fights and stuff.
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: andnaboka08
Reason for wanting to join: I want to become a better officer and work alongside nbh
Current role: None, I'm not a deputy
Will you need/want training? Yes because i am not the best at PVP in unturned so i want a little more training on how to win gun fights and stuff.

By red killer
Player Name: red killer
Reason for wanting to join: ive seen the police get destroyed and get tossed around by BH so i want to help and put a end the bh
Current role: police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes
Will you need/want training? : i read all the rules and doot noot said im good at pvp so its up to you if i need training
Cherry Diesel liked this
By Synic
Player Name: Synicrex
Reason for wanting to join: I Wanna Help My Friend
Current role: Swat
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yea
Will you need/want training? Nah Im Decent
By Chooi Kok
Player name: Chooi Kok
Reason: I want to be able to work with other officers to make arrests, raids, etc. to make PH 10 a safer place.
Current role: Police Captain
Will I want or need training?: Likely no, but if I find a particular training subject to be interesting, I'll do it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!