All Global PvP Staff applications are displayed here.
By LemonInDisguise
A new Staff Application has been submitted by LemonInDisguise.
  • In-Game Name: LemonInDisguise
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 9PM-4AM
  • Time Zone: Central standard
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 340
  • SteamID64: 76561198323663846
  • Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LemonInDisguise
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Vouched for my ability:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof: Yes, I have been staff across a couple servers actually. The first one was empire which I was staff on for maybe around a year before the servers got shut down. The highest rank I got up to was head admin. There was another small server I was also staff on called Viper's semi vanilla which I was T-mod on for maybe around a month then I retired. Then the last server I was staff on was the Kodak servers. I was a helper on Kodak for around a month or so and the highest rank I got was helper.
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: I think I should be a staff member because I am pretty active on Unturned and I am ready to help players at any time needed. I also think I should be a staff member because I have quite a bit of past experience as an Unturned staff member.
Last edited by LemonInDisguise on June 11th, 2021, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Thinki
Hey, thanks for taking the time to apply.

Please answer the following questions below:

- How would you deal with a situation involving multiple people arguing in world chat and ignoring you when you've told them to stop?:

- If somebody was disrespecting another player, what would you do?:

- Will you actively moderate the forums and assist in appeals/reports?:

- What would you do if you were on duty (You'd be in godmode or vanish) and you're fighting another person and end up killing him and then realise you were on duty?:

- What would you do if you suspected somebody of cheating?:

- Have you acknowledged our rules and promise to obey them accordingly?:

- How many hours can you moderate per day?:

- Do you agree to screenshot or gather any evidence you can when you ban someone?:

- Do you agree to never abuse or harass other players via message or voice chat?:

- Do you agree that if you are found out to be a different age than the one you applied with, you are subject to instant demotion? If not, please post your real age now:

- Do you agree to always being professional and never harass or get angry at a player for insulting/mocking/teasing you?:

- Do you agree to never be biased and If you believe you are being biased step out of the situation and get another moderator to assist you?:

- Do you agree to always be truthful to players and other staff members and under no circumstances lie?:

- Do you agree to not cause unneeded drama and always attempt to not disturb players?:

- Do you promise to maintain a professional attitude towards users of all ages?:

- Do you promise to only go on-duty when it is absolutely needed and not because you need to leave?:
- How would you deal with a situation involving multiple people arguing in world chat and ignoring you when you've told them to stop?: Give them a final warning, if it continues mute them for 2 minutes or so and if it continues after give them a longer mute.

- If somebody was disrespecting another player, what would you do?: Depending on how severe it is I would give a warning and if it continues give them a short mute. Anything less than harassment or major disrespect to me is just banter among teams.

- Will you actively moderate the forums and assist in appeals/reports?: Yes.

- What would you do if you were on duty (You'd be in godmode or vanish) and you're fighting another person and end up killing him and then realise you were on duty?: I would apologize to the player killed and give him his items back.

- What would you do if you suspected somebody of cheating?: I would first check their profile to see how many hours they have and their steam level. Then I would get their steam 64 and use the /spy command to check for esp, tracers etc.

- Have you acknowledged our rules and promise to obey them accordingly?: Yes

- How many hours can you moderate per day?: Around 4-6 hours.

- Do you agree to screenshot or gather any evidence you can when you ban someone?: Yes.

- Do you agree to never abuse or harass other players via message or voice chat?: Yes.

- Do you agree that if you are found out to be a different age than the one you applied with, you are subject to instant demotion? If not, please post your real age now: Yes.

- Do you agree to always being professional and never harass or get angry at a player for insulting/mocking/teasing you?: yes.

- Do you agree to never be biased and If you believe you are being biased step out of the situation and get another moderator to assist you?: Yes.

- Do you agree to always be truthful to players and other staff members and under no circumstances lie?: Yes.

- Do you agree to not cause unneeded drama and always attempt to not disturb players?: Yes.

- Do you promise to maintain a professional attitude towards users of all ages?: Yes.

- Do you promise to only go on-duty when it is absolutely needed and not because you need to leave?: Yes.
By cotto
+1
Staff on Kodak
By Miku
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in being a PvP Staff Member.

At this time, we are waiting to decide on this application until you get some more feedback.

You can ask others in-game or in discord (https://phn.pw/discord) to give you feedback on your application (as long as you aren't paying them for false good feedback :p).

Your application looks fine, although you only have 3 hours in the last two weeks and are newer to the community.

You can always see your full profile @ https://stats.pandahut.net/player/76561198323663846

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!