Submit a staff application for the RP servers here.
By JackOfHearts

I don't feel you shouldn't get this rank just because you said you just KOSed alot, I get that you might have thought it was funny and all, but 21 bans for kos, sexrp, ipgrabber, failrp, glitching, blackmail, and no one wants a mod that is a repeat offender for mass-kos. you have 22 warnings for various different things such as kos, failrp, mic-spam, player diss, and contradicting stories. And not to mention the 20 extra hours you put on your application.(Right now you have 680)

And also by the way the reason I am giving you a -1 is not because you insided BH, that's RP.
HTLM liked this
By cotto
JackOfHearts wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:58 pm -1

I don't feel you shouldn't get this rank just because you said you just KOSed alot, I get that you might have thought it was funny and all, but 21 bans for kos, sexrp, ipgrabber, failrp, glitching, blackmail, and no one wants a mod that is a repeat offender for mass-kos. you have 22 warnings for various different things such as kos, failrp, mic-spam, player diss, and contradicting stories. And not to mention the 20 extra hours you put on your application.(Right now you have 680)

And also by the way the reason I am giving you a -1 is not because you insided BH, that's RP.
I have 22 bans, multiple koses, glitching, racism, no intent, etc. I’m an ex supermod and a current mod. Everyone deserves a shot.
nbhIsHere, Ghostbandi_t, Gvcghost and 2 others liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
This is me Pablo here. This message confirms it is me MR Pablo

It is me, myself and i here to give my opinion

It is me the King of cars, King of Stocks, King of everything and all

+1
Nice
Hot
Up for tango always
Chill
Has car fr
Mature
Expandable Office
Rolling glass
Chair with flat tire
Desk with wheels

It is me Pablo Emilie Escobar Gaviria confirming this is a +1 from Pablo to gvc

- Pablo Escobar
HTLM, cotto liked this
By HTLM
He is a active player on Ph and i believe he understands the rules quite well, i also think he would’nt be biased and understands that what happens in rp is part of the rp experience and isnt personal.

+1
cotto liked this
By PrimeBeto
Ok I'll give my opinion for this one cause I think I'm less biased than some players that know gvc.

+He's an active player (needed to be staff)
+Has less problems recently and gets better with players
+Has become a more mature player
+Never had a problem with him during sits or RP

-Maybe needs some more reads of the rules
-Hard ban/warn past but nothing out of the ordinary
-Could get a little bias but he most understand that a mod has to remain impartial at any time

Overall I'll give a +1 Good Luck :heartfulpanda:
nbhIsHere liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!