You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Welcome to the Official Recruitment Topic for The R.P.H.D

Need help Being police? Look here - Link 1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Link 2: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6703

You can also apply for the airforce here http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 286#p61286

Note: The R.P.H.D is a group for Washington Roleplay #10

Authorised people to accept application:
- :) Police Captain and owner of the R.P.H.D -[Steam profile]
- JordanXcraft Police Deputy and co-owner of the R.P.H.D -[Steam profile]
- Flopdup Police Captain
-[Steam profile]

Rules:
- Do not place items inside the station
- Do not take anything without asking
- Do not take vehicles without asking a chief+
- Do not go in anyones office without permission
- Do not abuse the safezone
- Do not place beds in the station without permission only high ranks can place beds
- Do not disrespect the Team
- Always listen to your higher ups
- Do not be corrupt
- Do not be biased
- When told where to go and patrol You must follow the rules when doing so

If you will be caught breaking the rule you will be kick and maybe even permanent ban from the R.P.H.D

Always wear the correct uniform
- RCMP HAT
- Military night vision
- Black balaclava
- Spec ops top, bottoms, vest OR Police top, bottom, vest
- Alice pack OR Rucksack

Requirements:
-5 Continuous days at least as police/swat.
- Complete knowledge of how to execute arrests and how to assist other officers.
- HARDCORE RP player
- You need to be at least 12 years old. If younger you need to show us that your mature
- No previous severe bans (mass kos, disrespecting staff, racist comments, etc.)

By applying, you agree to:
- Obey to the terms above
- Obey ranks higher than yourself.
- Never switch roles when in the group.
*Violation of these terms can be grounds for immediate expulsion from the group*
- Never break the server rules.
*Violation of this term will cause immediate expulsion from the group*

If you agree to this terms, please copy the section below in red, paste it in and reply to this topic.

IGN:
SteamID64:
Steam profile link:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Experience:
Previous bans:
How long have you been police continuously:
Do you have Ts3:
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:
What are the illegal items?:
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:
If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:
If you see a robbery what will you do?:
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:
Is morphine a drug?:
Is adrenalin a drug?:
Is coalition ilegal?:
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:

*Note: Vouches are recommendations from current R.P.H.D members that you should join the group. Vouches are not at all necessary but they will give you a leg up and possibly a faster acceptance.*

After you have replied to this topic, we will look over your application and discuss it. If you are accepted or declined, we will post the decision in this thread. The majority of applications will be responded to within 48 hours unless more time is needed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in game or in steam
Last edited by JordanXcraft on October 24th, 2016, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sudoku10.
IGN: Sudoku10
SteamID or SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:78107971
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116481670/
Vouches: -
How much reputation you have?: A good one i guess
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Well i think i should be a RPHD Member because i was previosly, but i left because i was dying a lot of times and i was losing items really quick, and i always had hits on me because i was a cop , and then i was mad and i left because i wanted to see how it was to be a bandit again, but i didnt like it, i told jordan if i can come again and he told me like in 2-3 weeks, and i waited a little bit longer i think , i want to get a RPHD member because i want to help people and RP as a cop again
Experience: I am very experienced
Previous bans: I got some bans but it will not happen again, what i did last time was a mistake and i will never repeat it
How long have you been police continuously: I was for a while a cop
Do you have ts3: Yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes i am
What are the illegal items?: Berries , glue , i believe military knife , unlicensed guns , at least 2 police outfit wearing.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 10 , i am very good
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: i will see if there is any higher rank or some another cops and i will try to arrest them if i can .
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I will call a higher and experienced rank to raid that place for illegal berries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will call a higher rank or other cops and i will deal with the kidnapper.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i will contact and wait for backup and we are gonna go and kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will try to kill the robber carefuly.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call for backup and we will try to stop them and confiscate the berries
By DO A FLIP!!!
IGN: Sudoku10
SteamID or SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:78107971
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116481670/
Vouches: -
How much reputation you have?: A good one i guess
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Well i think i should be a RPHD Member because i was previosly, but i left because i was dying a lot of times and i was losing items really quick, and i always had hits on me because i was a cop , and then i was mad and i left because i wanted to see how it was to be a bandit again, but i didnt like it, i told jordan if i can come again and he told me like in 2-3 weeks, and i waited a little bit longer i think , i want to get a RPHD member because i want to help people and RP as a cop again
Experience: I am very experienced
Previous bans: I got some bans but it will not happen again, what i did last time was a mistake and i will never repeat it
How long have you been police continuously: I was for a while a cop
Do you have ts3: Yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes i am
What are the illegal items?: Berries , glue , i believe military knife , unlicensed guns , at least 2 police outfit wearing.
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 10 , i am very good
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: i will see if there is any higher rank or some another cops and i will try to arrest them if i can .
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: I will call a higher and experienced rank to raid that place for illegal berries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will call a higher rank or other cops and i will deal with the kidnapper.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i will contact and wait for backup and we are gonna go and kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will try to kill the robber carefuly.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call for backup and we will try to stop them and confiscate the berries
Your application has been Accepted
your application has satisfied myself and met all of the criteria of the RPHD.
Welcom back.
By Ben.jpg
IGN: Ben.jpg
SteamID or SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:178224622
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316714973
Vouches: no one cuz im sad
How much reputation you have?: -125
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been in the rphd previously and i would like to re join because i enjoy the police role and enjoy the swat role, i also want to join to have a bigger police force to go around and patrol to arrest people and stop the illegals going around. I would like to join because i like the members in rphd and want to team up with them to sort out raids and kidnappings.
Experience: Much time being a police/swat
Previous bans: 15 min for false raid
How long have you been police continuously: um i changed role to rebuild the RPHD base but was swat for 3 days
Do you have ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Militayr knives, grenades, berries, military knife, wearing 2 pieces of police clothing if you not a police officer
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I will call for backup to get squad members to come assist me so the other bandits wont dare shoot at one of the officers.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Get a police captain to raid it, If one wasnt on i would screenshot for evidence and later show the captain to raid it.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would get a lot of members to get around me then we will call rescue, then we will go in or pretend to negotiate to the further attack in and take out the kidnapper.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would get up to a high point around the raid and stop them by sniping, If they were inside i would flash outt he building then proceed to go in a attack.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will find out who the robber is then shoot them from behind so they be able to turn around in time. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
By DO A FLIP!!!
IGN: Ben.jpg
SteamID or SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:178224622
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316714973
Vouches: no one cuz im sad
How much reputation you have?: -125
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been in the rphd previously and i would like to re join because i enjoy the police role and enjoy the swat role, i also want to join to have a bigger police force to go around and patrol to arrest people and stop the illegals going around. I would like to join because i like the members in rphd and want to team up with them to sort out raids and kidnappings.
Experience: Much time being a police/swat
Previous bans: 15 min for false raid
How long have you been police continuously: um i changed role to rebuild the RPHD base but was swat for 3 days
Do you have ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Militayr knives, grenades, berries, military knife, wearing 2 pieces of police clothing if you not a police officer
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: I will call for backup to get squad members to come assist me so the other bandits wont dare shoot at one of the officers.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: Get a police captain to raid it, If one wasnt on i would screenshot for evidence and later show the captain to raid it.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would get a lot of members to get around me then we will call rescue, then we will go in or pretend to negotiate to the further attack in and take out the kidnapper.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would get up to a high point around the raid and stop them by sniping, If they were inside i would flash outt he building then proceed to go in a attack.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will find out who the robber is then shoot them from behind so they be able to turn around in time. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Your application has been ACCEPTED
I am satisfied with your application. The one thing is the reputation i am giving you 2 days to get it to at least 10
http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6703 read this and let me know when you have so i can add you the the RPHD
By Ryewolf
IGN:Ryewolf
SteamID or SteamID64:.........
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/693298237891379
Vouches:Chooi Kok
How much reputation you have?:-300
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Experience:I am very experienced
Previous bans:1 day Fail RP because my power went out.
How long have you been police continuously:6 days
Do you have ts3:Yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?:Military Knife, Explosives, Glue, Shadowstalker, Rocket launcher with a rocket in it, Berries
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:7
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:9.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:I will call for backup, Arrest them. and tell other higher rank cops if i can get a strip search.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:I will tell the captain and ask for a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I will call for backup then call a rescue and try to kill the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I will try and kill all raiders on the scene
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I will try to act like nothing is happening then take out the robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?I will try to arrest the seller of the drugs, but get more backup first.
By JordanXcraft
What are the illegal items?:Military Knife, Explosives, Glue, Shadowstalker, Rocket launcher with a rocket in it, Berries
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?:I will call for backup, Arrest them. and tell other higher rank cops if i can get a strip search.
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?:I will tell the captain and ask for a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I will call for backup then call a rescue and try to kill the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I will try and kill all raiders on the scene
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I will try to act like nothing is happening then take out the robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?I will try to arrest the seller of the drugs, but get more backup first.
Your application have been DENIED because you didn't put information why should the R.P.H.D accept you.
Your free to reapply. no cooldown
MagicMike liked this
By Ryewolf
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I think i should be a R.P.H.D Member because i have lots of police experience and i am not scared like other cops. I will go to raids that are happening and i try to stop as much robberys as possible. I just need to have people assist me during these events. I do arrest people when they are doing illegal activites.
By DO A FLIP!!!
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I think i should be a R.P.H.D Member because i have lots of police experience and i am not scared like other cops. I will go to raids that are happening and i try to stop as much robberys as possible. I just need to have people assist me during these events. I do arrest people when they are doing illegal activites.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
pm me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255369198/ when you are next online
By Danny Dog
IGN:Stan
SteamID or SteamID64:76561198311192985
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stan7/
Vouches: Auassie
How much reputation you have?:20
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I think I should be accepted into the R.H.P.D because I want to make the server a better place, I want to take down the low life scum that lurks in the alleyways and protect the innocent trying to live and make money. I have been playing on pandahut for 80 hours now and 70 of those house has been as police. I have been in the R.H.P.D before and I was kicked for apparently not listening but i followed every command I was given and I still do today so I am looking if the R.H.P.D will take me back under their wing and together we will not only make the server a better place but the world a better place!
Experience: 70 hours as cop 80 on the server
Previous bans:revenge kos but someone else was playing on my account and i have changed my pin so that wont happen again
How long have you been police continuously:56 hours
Do you have ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore rp and follow the rules?:Yes always
What are the illegal items?:mili knifes berries berrie related items armed rocket launher explosives and rails
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your pvp skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone next to them doing illegal what will you do?: call a dispatch and wait for back up then proceed from leaders orders
If you see a berry farm inside of a base, what will you do?: call a police captain because they are the only ones who can raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call a dispatch and then do /rescue with fellow police officers
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:call a dispatch and attempt to take out the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?:if i am with someone else i would arrest them unless they where a criminal then i would make sure there are three of us but if it is just me call for a team mate
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:call for backup, wait for backup to arive when they have arrived i will prosecute the criminals as necessary

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!